Grande Fleur Bespoke rugs in teal and grey that you size and colour
(£126.00 sq mtr to customise this wool rug)
- ✔ Rugs & runners are custom made to your size and colours.
- ✔ Online designer rug tool for instant colour and price.
- ✔ Order samples before you make your final choice.
- ✔ Ask about design and variations, there's no extra charge and no obligation.
Bespoke rugs in 90+ Colours
Our rugs are hand-made using high grade wool, there’s over 90 standard colourways for you to tailor the look and finished.
Made to Measure Rugs
Custom made rugs to the size you want, lengths up to 600cm and widths up to 400cm… and even larger if required.
How to Design your rug online
Our online design software is so simple to use, click to see how you can use on your desktop or phone to colour, style and price your rug.
Grande Fleur is a classic abstract Fleur-de-lys pattern with a 20th-century edge. The patterns are simplisticly large and the colours are boldly toned in grey and teal blues. The Grande Fleur rug uses a soft tone colouration of grey with a teal blue in the foreground. This is the ideal partner for many of today’s modern décor, there are over 90 colours you can choose from the rug’s backdrop.
To create your new bespoke Grande Fleur rug first choose your size and base colour, then add to basket. We will send you a sample pack of the colour, quality and design template. When you are confident with your choice your rug can be ordered.
When you order your new custom rug will be hand tufted in your chosen size and colours and delivered directly to your door in around six weeks.
Online Rug Designer
- Click or tap "Size" and input your size in centimetres
- Click or tap "Color" and select an accent or base colour "Add to Cart" to save.
- If you're seeing an "Image" icon, click "Image" and select a design
- Hover, drag and colour the design. Click, "Add to Cart" to save
- Or to simply order samples without designing >> Click Here <<<
Please Note: Long runners and rugs may look distorted when sized, we will always revamp the design to suit the shape.