Traditional Tones rugs with ochre gold border and medallion
(£126.00 per square metre to customise this rug)
- ✔ Rugs & runners are custom made to your size and colours.
- ✔ Online designer rug tool for instant colour and price.
- ✔ Order samples before you make your final choice.
- ✔ Ask about design and variations, there's no extra charge and no obligation.
Bespoke rugs in 90+ Colours
Our rugs are hand-made using high grade wool, there’s over 90 standard colourways for you to tailor the look and finished.
Made to Measure Rugs
Custom made rugs to the size you want, lengths up to 600cm and widths up to 400cm… and even larger if required.
How to Design your rug online
Our online design software is so simple to use, click to see how you can use on your desktop or phone to colour, style and price your rug.
Traditional Tones uses traditional design elements in a modern way, the scrolling border and Fleur de Lys style center medallion give the rug a European feel. The rug is produced using high grade wool by hand to your required size with a choice of over 90 different base colours.
Just use our design software to size, price and colour your perfect combination, when your're satisfied click "Add to basket" to order colour and quality samples. Our samples are cut from standard production swatches so you can see the texture and feel the quality of the finished rug. Once you confirm your order the rug willl be made and shipped to your door in around 6 weeks.
Ochre is an earthy yellow / gold that blends perfectly with terracottas, burgundies, reds, blues, greys, greens, beiges and greys.
Online Rug Designer
- Click or tap "Size" and input your size in centimetres
- Click or tap "Color" and select an accent or base colour "Add to Cart" to save.
- If you're seeing an "Image" icon, click "Image" and select a design
- Hover, drag and colour the design. Click, "Add to Cart" to save
- Or to simply order samples without designing >> Click Here <<<
Please Note: Long runners and rugs may look distorted when sized, we will always revamp the design to suit the shape.