Design your own traditional rug with borders and centres
(£126.00 per square metre to customise this rug)
- ✔ Rugs & runners are custom made to your size and colours.
- ✔ Online designer rug tool for instant colour and price.
- ✔ Order samples before you make your final choice.
- ✔ Ask about design and variations, there's no extra charge and no obligation.
Bespoke rugs in 90+ Colours
Our rugs are hand-made using high grade wool, there’s over 90 standard colourways for you to tailor the look and finished.
Made to Measure Rugs
Custom made rugs to the size you want, lengths up to 600cm and widths up to 400cm… and even larger if required.
How to Design your rug online
Our online design software is so simple to use, click to see how you can use on your desktop or phone to colour, style and price your rug.
Traditional Aspects is a design your own traditional rug in a classic tonal styling, you choose the base and design element colours giving over 9000 options. This is a bespoke rug made to your required size in any length between 120cm to 600cm and any length between 60cm and 400cm in width, you can also add your own splash of colour from our colour bank of over 90 colours to make your purchase truly unique. The new rug will be hand tufted using 100% wool and delivered to your door in around 6 weeks.
Our online custom design app allows you to size and price the rug while giving the option to colourise your desired accent colour into the finished design. Once you have priced the finished rug and are happy with the overall look of the designs and colours, you can order samples to confirm the colour and quality we are offering.
Styling your new rug with the design tool is easy. With a massive choice of over 100 different colours the tool is designed to resize, price and transform to give you a true representation of what the finished design will look like. Using the tool with just background or accent colour changes can be operated on desktop and mobile devices. If you are creating more complex designs we recommend using a desktop or laptop computer.
1: Click or tap on the “size” icon and input the size of the rug in whole centimetres. This will give you the price of the finished job.
2: Click or tap on the “color” icon, choose a colour then click “choose a product color” at the bottom of the menu. Then click or tap the colourbox x (or tap outside the colourbox) to close it.
3: On some listings there is also and “Image” icon, this gives you greater design and colour flexibility. To use this, first input your required size and change the background colour. Click or tap the “Image” icon and select one of the design options available, with a single click. The selected image will appear on top of the background, if you can’t see the image back go to step 2.
Once you have the overlay image on the sized rug you can drag the overlay to position, then resize, recolour and centralise it using the icons. You can add multiple overlay images to build a truly unique design. Tip: When working with multiple overlays send the larger images to the back. It just makes designing easier.
- Size: Input your required size the minimum width is 50cm (1ft 9in) and maximum width is 400cm (13ft 1in). The minimum length is 120cm (3ft 11in) and the maximum length is 600cm (19ft 7in).
- Color: Is used to choose your base, background or accent colour. Select your colour from over 100 colour options, then click “choose a product color” button to change the base colour.
- Image: You can make you rug truly unique by clicking on the image tag and building your own design. Use multiple overlays that can be resized and re-coloured.
Design you rug with images
Online Rug Designer
- Click or tap "Size" and input your size in centimetres
- Click or tap "Color" and select an accent or base colour "Add to Cart" to save.
- If you're seeing an "Image" icon, click "Image" and select a design
- Hover, drag and colour the design. Click, "Add to Cart" to save
- Or to simply order samples without designing >> Click Here <<<
Please Note: Long runners and rugs may look distorted when sized, we will always revamp the design to suit the shape.